The wishlist name can't be left blank

Philip Freeman

Philip Freeman

Philip Freeman was apprentice to Edward Aldridge from 2nd August, 1758. His first mark was entered on 2nd November 1772, with workshops in Baker's Row, Whitechapel. In 1773 he moved to 66, Bartholomew Close. From his surviving work, Freeman was a skilled pierced worker, as was his Master, Edward Aldridge.