The wishlist name can't be left blank

A very fine pair of George II Salvers made in London in 1746 by John Robinson II.

SOLD

96816
Diameter
6 cm (2 1/4")
The Salvers stand on three hoof feet and display a raised scroll border interspersed with shells. The centre of the salvers is engraved with a Rococo scroll, shell and strapwork cartouche, also displaying foliate sprigs. The centre of the cartouche is engraved with a contemporary Lion Rampant Crest. John Robinson is recorded as working from premises in New Bond Street, near Hanover Square, in 1742. The Salvers are in excellent condition, with a very good colour.
Diameter
6 cm (2 1/4")
Year
1746